Olivier Jacob - open to work as a Digital Consultant

 Dear Recruiter,

my name is Olivier Jacob, i am 33 years young, born in Cincinnati, OHIO state of US from a French father and a British mum.
I have two bachelor degrees in business administration.
I have been traveling a lot and mainly lived in Europe. At the moment in Hamburg, Germany.

I am very much interested in a position as a Digital Consultant.

I used to work for a digital agency since march 2016. I was responsible for the digital project management, including webdesign and development and the search engine optimization.
This agency now went on to focus on only paid marketing. Therefore my area shut down. During 2022 i worked a digital consultant for PollyAndOtherStories.com (large E-Commerce Website) and now my work is done.

I am now in search of a new opportunity in the field of digital consultancy as it is my preferred area and also the one i am the most proficient in.
All the digital areas possible are familiar to me and i do them well.

You may check out my personal website: MyQuests.org
Here you can discover all my skills and what i am knowledgeable about.

Or look me up on LinkedIn.


I hope you find my candidacy well and that i may work for you remotely in the future.


Kind regards,

Olivier Jacob

E-Mail: info(at)olivierjacob.com
Phone: +49 (0)176 2481 8231